Oportun (Nasdaq: OPRT) is a financial services company and digital platform that provides responsible consumer credit to hardworking people. Using A.I.-driven models that are built on years of proprietary customer insights and billions of unique data points, we have extended millions of loans and billions in affordable credit, providing our customers with alternatives to payday and auto title loans. In recognition of our responsibly designed products which help consumers build their credit history, we have been certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) since 2009.
Since extending our first loan in 2006, Oportun has made over 4 million loans, totaling over $10 billion to hardworking low- and moderate-income individuals. In turn, Oportun has helped more than 905,000 people begin establishing the credit history required to enter the financial mainstream. At the same time, Oportun’s customers have saved an estimated $1.9 billion in interest and fees compared to the alternatives typically available to them.
ABOUT MARKETING @ OPORTUN
The Oportun Marketing team is a highly visible, highly productive and thoroughly delightful group that works cross functionally to champion the voice of our customers. We are responsible for the acquisition, growth and retention of our customers.
We are looking for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager who can implement, manage and successfully scale performance marketing campaigns across various display platforms.
This manager should be well-versed in programmatic platforms with hands-on experience orchestrating campaigns. This manager should understand advanced bidding techniques, website conversion optimization, retargeting, multi-touch attribution, A/B testing, audience segmentation, analytics and more. This person is both data-driven and creative with strong communication skills. They love the challenge of managing and scaling digital campaigns while hitting strict goals and deadlines. They are ready to take ownership, drive growth and exhibit a strong business view.
- Build out programmatic advertising channel
- Manage and optimize programmatic campaigns
- Manage and execute testing strategies across multiple channels
- Optimize landing page conversion rates
- Track and report full-funnel campaign performance
- Develop ad creative with graphic and motion designers
- Support expansion of new financial service products across digital channels
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders including Finance, Risk and Compliance
- Conduct competitive analysis and market research
- Participate in additional projects as they arise
- 7 years in digital marketing with programmatic performance marketing experience; financial services preferred
- Experience building a programmatic channel from the ground up is preferred
- Experience at a top tier digital advertising agency is preferred
- Track record scaling programmatic campaigns to million-dollar budgets
- Excellent communicator, with ability to work effectively across teams
- Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree is a plus
- Spanish fluency preferred